Disclaimer: I am not a great measurerer (official term). Please don’t worry too much if you don’t follow the recipe below to the gram – I promise the next time I make it, I won’t be. The best thing about cooking with Pepper & Me products, is that even when you think you’ve ruined dinner, it’s still a party in your mouth. And no, Cherie doesn’t pay me to say that.
Pepper & Me | Man Rub RostisPrint This
- 6 - 8 x medium potatoes
- 1 tblsp Pepper & Me Man Rub
- 1 tbslp Pepper & Me Man Grind
- Oil or butter for frying (I used butter)
- Cut the potatoes in half (I left the skin on), and boil them on the stove until their aaaaalmost cooked
- Drain the potatoes and leave them to cool a bit (if they’re hot AF they’ll burn your fingers)
- When the potatoes have cooled enough to handle, grate them into a bowl (I discard the big pieces of skin at this point)
- Add Pepper & Me Man Rub and Pepper & Me Man Grind and stir
- Press grated potato into patties and fry in a hot pan with butter or oil
To serve: These can be served as a side with dinner, or a late lunch or a big breaky. We had these for lunch with my first ever effort at Spanish Eggs, which I must share because they were pretty gosh darn good (if I do say so myself). I would definitely recommend adding the Man Rub Mayo (check the Pepper & Me website later, because this recipe will be back online soon).